Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Welcome!

I have decided to start a blog for now until I decide on my website design. I have played with several different affordable templates and they're just not good enough. The one I have my eyes on should be complete soon.

Why I do this?
Because my kids are too darn cute to put my camera down. Then I found myself at parties and watching friends and family and their true emotions when they don't know I am taking their picture. Something as simple as a trip to the park is a memory I am able to capture and hold on to. I find myself seeing a million opportunities every day for that perfect shot. That true smile. I love it.

Experience?
Children, Adults, Family, Maternity, Newborns, Childbirth, and Parties. Always looking to add to the list!

Looking to hold on to a moment? Let me help.

817-996-5252
sabrinalozier@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment